Stage One – Pea Bear
An award-winning, organic, developmental and protective teething mitten which is designed specifically for babies first stages of early teething. This premium product is handmade, safe, lightweight and absolutely adorable. Made from high-quality bamboo and certified organic cotton terrycloth which is excellent for the drooling teething baby! The teether is 100% non-toxic, made from food grade safe silicone. Invented and created by a mother to ensure safety and functionality so it’s simple to use anywhere.
Offering relief to your little one while teething, and keeping from dropping to the ground. Easy sanitization, as we created a removable teething mitten which is parent and baby-friendly. Medically endorsed as the #1 safest teething mitten.
Your baby will love the removable and adjustable character wrist wrap “Pea Bear” rattle toy as it provides fun sensory and can be worn up to 3 years of age!
MITTEEZ® is an excellent keepsake for your baby!
STAGE ONE CONTENTS
1 bamboo terrycloth and organic cotton teething mitten, 1 developmental wrist wrap rattle & 1 travel/wash bag.
STAGE ONE FEATURES
- created specifically for the first stage of teething (3-8 months)
- drool management with the absorbing terrycloth mitten
- prevents thumb sucking
- lightweight and removable mitten
- easy to sanitize and MACHINE WASHABLE
- adjustable wrist wrap up to 3 years of age
- developmental and sensory benefits with the crinkle ruff and rattle
- anti-bacterial mitten and hygienically friendly
- excellent babies first keepsake
- safe food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate-free teether
MACHINE WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove the teething mitt from the wrist wrap and wash on a regular basis using the wash/travel bag
ON THE GO/BUSY MOM WASH
- Can be easily sanitized by dipping the silicone teether part in hot water for 2 minutes
- Teething mitten and character wrist wrap can be thrown into the travel/wash bag and join all your baby washable items.
- Use a natural baby detergent
- Use the travel/wash bag to protect the product
- Tumble dry on low-mid heat
- IMPORTANT (MAKE SURE MITTEN IS 100% DRY AT ALL TIMES)
- DO NOT wash in a dishwasher or sterilize in a microwave
- DO NOT USE – if the product is damaged in any way